7 Uniquely Creative Things To Do With Your Wedding Photos
2. Personalized Stamp – Turn your favorite wedding photo in a custom postage stamp. All you need to do is upload a photo and then customize it just the way you want. Each stamp is actual valid postage and can be used to decorate your thank you and holiday card envelopes or as creative wedding favors. Add a personal touch to everything you send by mail and create a timeless keepsake as well.
3. Custom Thank You Card – By featuring one of your wedding photos on the front of a custom note card you can create classy customized thank you cards for your guests and others who helped with your wedding planning. Each of your guests will now have a photo keepsake from your special day.
4. Create A Multimedia DVD Slide-Show – You can create a DVD slide-show presentation of your wedding photos that can be played on your TV. You can even select your first dance or other favorite song as your background music. A neat and interactive way to create a memory of your wedding day.
5. Online Scrap Book – Tell the story of your wedding by publishing an online scrapbook. Include photos from the events leading up to your big day including showers, stags, rehearsal parties as well as the ceremony and reception. Your scrapbook will be easy to share with all of your guests because it will be available via the internet.
6. Digital Photobook – Trendy coffee table style albums are becoming more and more popular with so many people looking for new ways to display their digital prints. These unique albums include hard cover options such as suede and canvas. The easy to use software helps you design your photobook just the way you want it with many choices for image sizes and layouts.
7. Wedding Caricature – A wedding caricature is cartoon version of you and your spouse on your wedding day. Each image is hand drawn by an artist and makes for the perfect first anniversary gift.